Persephone & Hades 2

This is turning out to be very fun to paint! I think in a way it is the theme that I am most comfortable with: romantic environments, pretty girls, flowing cloth, flowers, etc. I do so miss painting like this.

In other news, I'll be at Katsucon 15. Come see me at the Artist Alley on February 13-15 2009, at Hyatt Regency Crystal City, Arlington, VA. I'll post the table numbers once I get em.

For fun, I made an Etsy shop. I'll add more products and stuff later. God I love Etsy!! I just want to buy everything in there.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, friggin sweet painting! The softness with the intense figures is an awesome contrast. I also like the addition of the wolves/wild dogs. Very well rendered!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is amazing but im pretty sure that you heard that a million times. I truely love your work. i was curious what medium do you usually use?

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment, thank you!